Woot, it's Saturday.

6.11.2011

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I'm home. I stayed two nights at the apartment with Boyfriend instead of the one that I was originally planning. It was nice.

We went all lazy bones and slept until noon today, and then woke up and walked to Baskin-Robbins to get ice cream. I had some of this nonsense called "Rock n' Pop Swirl Sherbet" - grape and apple sherbet with pop rocks mixed in. The grape was green and the apple was purple, and it was all just kind of "what?"

I can't have ice cream because of my problem with puking up all things dairy (sigh...), but I really wanted some and Daniel hadn't had ice cream in forever and a day, so I shot for this.

via baskinrobbins.com 
It was obviously made to grab the attention of little kids and I personally thought it was way too sweet, which Boyfriend didn't really understand because "sherbet is the sweetest ice cream." But luckily I got a little bit of my regular raspberry/orange/pineapple combo and I was like, "NO - taste this. It's way more sour-ish." (I know, I rock at explaining things.)

But anyway, he agreed and thought it sucked after tasting the second one. And yeah, that was my Saturday afternoon.

The apartment is only a few blocks from Main Street, so it's kind of cool being within walking distance of things to do every once in a while (even if everything closes early - like 5pm - on most days). And he's right down the street from the library! This is probably only exciting to me, but it's totally going to be a plus once I move in.

I went to a graduation the other day, which I mentioned in Thursday's post. The baby kicked every time anything was being shouted over the speaker, and I can't decide if s/he loved the noise or hated it. By the time it was over I was totally in pain, because my back is apparently just done with all of my shit right now. It was nice getting to see a few people who I haven't in a while, though, so there's that.

I wish I had taken pictures, but of course I forgot my camera. Sadface. I really need to charge the thing and start carrying it with me, because I haven't really gotten any photos in a while. Hm, to-do list.

Also! So y'all know, I was going to create a page where I could feature your buttons, but instead I decided to allow you to link yourselves. Head here to do so.


PS: I changed my header again. I know, I know, I should really stop doing that, but I'm terribly indecisive and have a lot of time on my hands right now.

6 comments:

  1. I'm hopping around to follow you! Come follow me too? Weidknecht.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Officially following ya from weekend Hop.. Hope you can come by and say hello.. Loving your blog.. :)) So much to learn.. :)) I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/ ..TY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have visited and followed all three of you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Congratulations on your pregnancy! Thanks for stopping by and following. Now following you back via networked blogs, twitter and bloglovin. Tried to follow you via GFC but it's not working as of now. Will try again later. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! And, I can relate to morning sickness..yuck. I had it my entire 9 months.
    Hope you start to feel better soon! Following you!
    http://pinkdandychatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! congrats on your pregnancy! We have a community where we post pregnancy countdowns on our side bars.

    I just wanted to stop by and let you know that we have a really great community at voiceboks.com where you would gain INSTANT followers (yes, they really do follow, you'll see) and have a chance to connect with some great women. We also have a directory where you would have a chance to have your site and a few of your content inserted so that it may link directly from our site to yours giving you added traffic.

    Hope you can make it by!

    Have a great week,

    Sincerely,

    Lexie Lane
    www.voiceboks.com

    ReplyDelete

Say something awesome.