"Sorry quarter, but we can't be friends anymore."

6.20.2011

Another dad moment. Note: he really wants me to have a girl.


Dad: Walks into the room and picks up a quarter. "Okay: heads and Taylor's having a boy, tails it's a girl."

Quarter: Heads.

Dad: "Best two out of three."

Quarter: Heads.

Dad: "Wait, this one's the magic flip!"

Quarter: Heads.

Dad: "Fine, this is a test. Heads and CJ is a boy, tails she's a girl."

Quarter: Tails.

Dad: Scowling at the quarter. "Let's try: tails I'm going to work tomorrow, heads I'm staying home."

Quarter: Tails.

My sister and I: Cracking up.

Dad: Pretending to glare. "Heads my kids are smart asses, tails they're not."

Quarter: Tails.

Dad: "Never mind, this quarter's broken."

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... this is so funny! Congrats on the pregnancy! I think this is such a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't know why I'm seeing this almost two years late. ;)

      Delete
  2. Lol! I guess your having a boy then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower via VB!
    Love the site.
    I will be back very soon.

    Rachel
    www.reasonablyless.com
    (Mommy Freebies, Coupons and Advice on using coupons)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to giggle at your post. When I was preggo I actually told the ultrasound technician that she was lying when she said it was a girl!She was right of course...LOL

    Danielle
    www.mixxedreviews.net

    ReplyDelete

Say something awesome.