Odd & Ends

1.02.2013


Daniel recently moved to a new house with his best friend, and the two of them were given some pretty awesome stuff. I love their living room. It's seriously one of the best to take pictures in, or at least better than mine. I really love the old jar(-thing) that sits on their table. It's gorgeous in the light. :)

I spent my day organizing things and giving Mark a few new play spaces. Well, mostly.

See, I have a lot of junk to clean/organize/move around, and I'm actually not even close to done. Mark decided it was time to play in the middle of it, and I figured being halfway done was better than constantly picking up blankets that he decided to unfold immediately after I reshelved them, putting away toys that had already been put away three times beforehand, and putting the trash back in its container. Cool, Mark, real cool. ;)

Here's what I have so far! First, a cluttered shelf!


And a messy toy area!


And a bunch of unedited pictures! Because I'm lazy after a vigorous cleaning that still isn't even finished. Okay, so my day still needs work.

Also, this is totally unrelated, but how cute is this toy? Yeah, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something awesome.