Things to remember

7.16.2011

Source: oldbrandnew.blogspot.com via Cecilia on Pinterest

Today I wrote a timeline for the baby. It's still in progress as it was thrown together pretty quickly, and I might have missed some things. I wish now that I had recorded more, but I'm not even sure what else to add. I'm new to all of this. Hopefully I get everything that I want to in the coming weeks.

I can't believe how close we're getting - and yet how long we still have to wait! It's not fair to feel this fat and to realize at the same time that you haven't even gotten into the months solely designated for your baby's weight gain. Sigh.

Anyway, I need to remember to backtrack through my blogs and make sure I have all of my milestones from previous posts included. I'm sure I forgot to put a few on my calendar. Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something awesome.